|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||Packaged by Wooden Case with Soft Protective Material|
|Delivery Time:||25 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Rated Voltage:||11K（V）||Rated Current:||200A（A）|
|Allow Flow Time:||10s||Dimension:||900*1300*1650mm|
Product Description and Application
Neutral grounding resistor devices of FNGR series are suitable for the neutral grounding mode for industrial power systems mianly of 3-110KV cable lines, and they are mianly used for the distribution systems of the important power consumption clients such as petrochemical, iron and steel, metallurgy, airports and tracked traffics etc. as well as the power distribution systems of the electric industry, power plant systems and the neutral resistor grounding systems for large-sized power generators.
* Stable resistance: the temperature coefficient of resistance is small under high temperature, the resistance varies slightly thus facilitating the protection sensitivity;
* High oxidation resistance: good oxidation resistance performance is kept under the temperature of around 1000℃ and is suitable for using in the heavily polluted environment;
* High tenacity: tenacity is retained even under violent temperature change and not easy broken;
* Rational thermal design: the cabinet structure provides optimum cooling air channel thus providing good thermal effect and eliminating local high temperature points and firing points;
* Modularized resistance: standardization and modularization is realized for various resistance; through tandem and parallel connection, any combination can be materialized to meet the requirements of clients for through-current capability, voltage and resistance etc, and it is easy to make replacement.
Detailed Pictures for Structural design: