|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packaged by Wooden Case with Soft Protective Material|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets per Month|
|Protection Degree:||IP33(Indoor)||Fault Current:||600A|
|Operation Time:||10S||Color:||Grey/ White/blue|
10.5KV Transformer Neutral Grounding Resistance Protection Complete Sets
Introduction of NGR:
Neutral Grounding Resistors (NGRs) are used to limit the fault current for safety of equipment and personnel in industrial systems.
In solid grounding, the system is directly grounded and the fault current is limited only by the soil resistance. The fault current can be very high and can damage the transformers, generators, motors, wiring and other equipments in the system. The NGRs are inserted between neutral and ground in order to increase the net resistance in the event of an earth fault and limit the current to a safe level.
1. Stainless steel resistor elements prevent corrosion;
2. High insulation performance: Special insulation material is used to separate the resistor discs to ensure the excellent insulation performance;
3. Quick thermal dissipation: Plate shaped structure with large area,dissipation is quick;
4. Flexible assembly and easy to use;
5. Strong technical strength and satisfactory service.
* Eliminate phase-to-ground arc-flash incidents;
* Eliminate transient overvoltages;
* Reduced point-of-fault damage;
* Can provide continuity of service during a ground fault.